The Total Cost of the Tattoo Artist Course is as follows:
Application Fee: $150.00 (non- refundable) Supplies: $300.00
A Rotary Tattoo Kit is included in the cost of this program!
We do not offer Financial Aid. The school does provide payment plan options as listed below:
4 Month Payment Plan Program:
– 1st Month Payment – $1,200 (Due at the time of signing the enrollment agreement) – 3 Monthly Payments – $1000.00
An Inspirit Tattoo School Certificate of Completion will be awarded to the graduate when all academic and financial obligations are fulfilled. A Florida State License will also be awarded by the state. The cost of State Licensure is included in the school tuition.
Acceptable Forms of Payment: Payments must be made in person using Cash, Check, Money Order, and/or the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Should the student be dismissed, withdraw, or cancel this Enrollment Agreement for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
- Notification and request for refund must be submitted to the Director in writing, either in person or by Certified Mail.
- All monies will be refunded if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the enrollment agreement and making the initial tuition payment.
- Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but before the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid with the exception of the $150.00 application fee.
- Withdrawal or cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 40% completion of the program, will result in a prorated refund computed on the number of hours completed to the total program hours with the exception of the $150.00 application fee.
- Withdrawal or Cancellation after completing 40% of the program will result in no refund and the balance of your contracted tuition is paid in full.
- The withdrawal date for refund computation purposes is the last date of actual attendance by the student.
- Refunds will be made within 30 business days from receipt of a written cancellation notice.